About Tantrums and Tools
Hiya! I’m Amanda- furniture flipping and DIY project obsessed single mommie, re-building a life I love after completely losing myself to a toxic marriage.
I’m not expert, just a girl with a passion (cough..obsession) for inspiring you to transform broken into beautiful because I too have been broken.
Fixing furniture, homes, hearts and souls.
Come be a part of this imperfect journey.
I am working on catching you up on what’s brought me to this point in my life. Everything from my first DIYs to my latest fixer upper, life with an addict as a husband, how I moved onward and upward as a single mom, to dating and blending a family. Check back because it’s all coming soon!
I love decorating my home, but I’ve always been a frugal shopper, so the items in my home aren’t necessarily expensive, just selected. It may sound superficial, but decorating and the aesthetics of my home matter to me; it’s about creating a feeling. I have an eye for seeing the hidden potential in things, which is why I’ve been able to haul home furniture from the curb and transform it into something I’m proud to display in my home. I’m here to show you budget decor doesn’t mean cheap or ugly!
- Here you can instantly shop my budget home decor and all the supplies I use in my DIY projects
- Here are my best budget decorating tips
- Here are all my DIY projects
- Here is where I go for home improvement and decorating inspiration
- Remodeling an Old House on a Budget
- Do You Know How to Arrange Appliances in Small Kitchen?
- What Color Floors Go Best with White Kitchen Cabinets
- How Much Should a 10×10 Kitchen Remodel Cost in 2023
- How to Demo a Bathroom DIY Step-by-Step Guide