About Tantrums and Tools
Hiya! I’m Amanda- furniture flipping and DIY project obsessed single mommie, re-building a life I love after completely losing myself to a toxic marriage.
I’m not expert, just a girl with a passion (cough..obsession) for inspiring you to transform broken into beautiful because I too have been broken.
Fixing furniture, homes, hearts and souls.
Come be a part of this imperfect journey.
I love decorating my home, but I’ve always been a frugal shopper, so the items in my home aren’t necessarily expensive, just selected. It may sound superficial, but decorating and the aesthetics of my home matter to me; it’s about creating a feeling. I have an eye for seeing the hidden potential in things, which is why I’ve been able to haul home furniture from the curb and transform it into something I’m proud to display in my home. I’m here to show you budget decor doesn’t mean cheap or ugly!
- Here you can instantly shop my budget home decor and all the supplies I use in my DIY projects
- Here are my best budget decorating tips
- Here are all my DIY projects
- Here is where I go for home improvement and decorating inspiration
- Top Joanna Gaines Paint Colors [Fixer Upper & Magnolia Home]
- The Only How to Pick Kitchen Cabinets Guide You Need
- Popular Kitchen Paint Colors with White Cabinets: Which is Best?
- Making a DIY Master Bedroom Accent Wall – The Greatest Guide
- Simply White vs Chantilly Lace Benjamin Moore Paint Color Review